Are You Ready for Gardening?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are You Ready for Gardening?

Post  yufei on Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:23 am

Spring is the best season for sowing. And the Garden could be well prepared, and waiting for the arrival of spring. There are plentiful things you should to do before planting, just as work the soil, clean garden tools and buy seeds. Those would help you a lot as spring comes.

Working and Adding Amendments to the Soil:
Before you begin to plant; you can do lots of activities in the garden. Working the soil is a quite necessary operation. If the soil is too wet then you should not work it at that time, since the growing process may be stunting by it.Compost, fertilizer, moisture retaining compounds such as vermiculite or perlite, sand and peat are the general amendments. Since not all soils are perfect for plant, then you may add amendments such as nutrients to them.
Tools cleaning:
Tools also act as an important role in your garden planting and it also needs to be cleaned completely every season. That will not only help remove the residual dirt on the tool, but also will extent the tool’s life.

Seeds purchasing:
You needn’t to worry about too early to buy seeds. In fact, it’s never too early. Many seed corporations have discounts in mid winter or around Christmas time. So it’s quite essential to buy seeds before starting your planting.

yufei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are You Ready for Gardening?

Post  shagydeep on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:55 pm

Hello,
I love gardening but not from deeply. I used to do gardening at my village but when i shift from their to urban area i left those skills and abilities behind.

http://www.paarichemresources.com/esters.php

shagydeep

View user profile http://www.paarichemresources.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top